Profesionisti Recruitment Agency is a Recruitment and Consulting Agency focused on evaluating Human Resources and facilitating businesses to select the right staff. Our purpose is to build trusted, long-term relationships with candidates and businesses. Our vision is to ensure that people in our market are inspired, motivated, trained and developed to embrace the future of work.
Job position: Monitoring and Result Measurement Manager
Location: Tirana, Albania.
Profesionisti Recruitment Agency on behalf of a development project acting in Albania, is looking to hire an expert for the position of MRM Manager. The project goal is to contribute to economic growth and increase employment in Albania. The project works on private sector development and with a variety of project partners from the public, private sector and not-for-profit sector.
The project has an MRM system in place which is developed based on the DCED (Donor Committee for Enterprise Development) standard. The MRM Manager is to manage and ensure the implementation of the monitoring system of the project.
The Monitoring and Result Measurement Manager’s tasks shall cover i. a. but are not limited to the following:
- Implement the project’s MRM system based on the DCED standard.
- Lead the quality assurance of the MRM system.
- Lead and support sector managers and Gender and Social Inclusion specialist in their MRM activities, including preparing or updating results chains, defining indicators, updating measurement plans and collecting and analyzing data.
- Manage the preparation and monitoring of surveys or studies for results measurement purposes as well as the efficient and quality delivery of the services required.
- Support the project’s internal and external strategic reviews and reporting, with data collection and the analysis of measured results.
- Integrate MRM outcomes into the wider knowledge management and learning system of the project, respectively contribute to the capitalization of results and impacts. Arrange the preparation of knowledge products (learning briefs, case studies) and sharing them with partners (private, public) and other projects- nationally and internationally.
- Train and coach on MRM the existing and new staff whenever necessary.
The following skills and expertise are needed:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, economics, or other relevant discipline.
- Previous experience in monitoring, at least 5 years.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong skills of working independently and in a team; capacity to guide and coach others
- Initiative, creativity, strategic and innovative thinking skills.
- Coordination skills for simultaneous activities.
- Very good English speaking and writing skills.
- Very good communication and presentation skills. Able to communicate information clearly and concisely both internally and externally.
- Manages the public and private sectors actors- Remains up-to-date with sector trends, develop and maintain relations with lead firms, public and private key stakeholders to identify opportunities for entry points and adaptations.
- Drive – ensuring that significant goals are met, and critical issues are satisfactorily resolved, even in the face of substantial difficulties.
- Effective communicator – communicating effectively both in writing and orally with internal / external contacts.
- Planning and organizing – efficiently and effectively planning, organizing and time management skills, reduce risks, and get the program/project done.
- Persuasiveness – making persuasive, clear presentation of ideas or facts to internal / external contacts and gaining their agreement or acceptance.
- Teamwork – Work closely with colleagues. Willingness to participate as a full member of the team and contribute beyond own sector.
- Problem solver – Being able to understand the big picture and easily recognize challenges before they occur.
- Interpersonal Skills – dealing effectively and persuasively with a wide range of people and of social & business situations.
- Initiative – positively influencing situations by being proactive in taking action.
- Work based in Tirana with frequent field visits.
- Working in a challenging and innovative environment.
- Training and career development opportunities.
- Very good working conditions.
If you have the qualifications listed above, we would love to hear from you. Send your CV and a Letter of Motivation, before 11/12/2023 by specifying the job title at: [email protected]
* All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality according to law No. 9887 set by the Albanian Parliament for the “Protection of Personal Data”.
Please note that only those candidates SELECTED for further consideration, will be contacted.