Profesionisti Recruitment Agency is a Recruitment and Consulting Agency focused on evaluating Human Resources and facilitating businesses to select the right staff. Our mission is to help our customers source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations and to help those professionals find the best job opportunities in their respective fields and further their careers.
Job position: Sales Manager (Hospitality)
Contract Terms: Indefinite
Location: Gjiri i Lalëzit, Durrës, Albania.
Summary: We are looking for a motivated and dynamic personality to fulfill the Sales Manager position with outstanding organizational and sales skills to join the fantastic team of our International Client, one of the most significant and successful leaders in hospitality.
Mission: You will be responsible for complying with the budget of hotels in their designated segment or geographical areas with a vision of the area of origin business. Capture, develop, and retain those accounts and carry out the actions established in the sales action plan to achieve and exceed the quantitative and qualitative objectives defined in the Hotel’s Business Plan.
the most significant and successful investment group in the Western
Job Requirement and Functions:
- Supports the preparation of budgets for the assigned segment and/or the assigned markets and sectors, as well as in the preparation of the hotels’ Business Plan;
- Monitors objective compliance of the accounts under their direct responsibility, as well as of the Key, Strategic, and Advanced accounts that are potential for their hotels, coordinating the monitoring of the latter with their Account Managers;
- Involvement in the department’s strategic planning phase and preparation of the hotels’ Business Plan;
- Develop and execute the actions established in the sales action plan to achieve and exceed the quantitative and qualitative objectives defined for the segment, geographical area, or sectors assigned to their portfolio;
- Coordinates and ensures the inclusion of their hotels in the action plans of the different parts and Account Managers, depending on the needs of the hotels;
- Preparation of necessary reports for the Business Review;
- Manage local accounts not assigned to Account Managers. Among them, it promotes hotels, as well as MHI’s global programmers and tools such as Trave labs, etc.;
- Capture new local accounts and business opportunities for the company. Coordinate with Sales Development for assignments in cases where there is greater potential for other destinations/hotels;
- Receives and manages requests from business customers (from their assigned segments, geographical areas, and sectors) and responds (coordinates with the Account Manager in case of an assigned account);
- Responsible for the preparation and implementation of Corporate RFPs, TT. OO Contracts, MICE Agreements, etc… and negotiation directly with the customer or through the Account’s Manager. Prepare the Business Cases necessary for the acquisition of a new account;
- Personally, monitors the reports for each Hotel and will be the intermediary for any possible account incident, being ultimately responsible for closing the incident and offering a solution to the customer;
- Coordinate, with the Group Sales Manager, any meeting or group request that their accounts/markets may make for hotels in the area, supporting the closing of the sale personally;
- Attend assigned events and sales actions organized by third parties;
- Participate in the preparation and implementation of the pre-opening Action Plan for the Hotel
- Coordinate and attend Fam Trips in hotels in the area;
- Plan and execute sales site inspections of any type or segment that will take place in the hotels under their responsibility.
- Be knowledgeable of their department’s budget.
- Support the head of the department in the preparation of projections.
- Is knowledgeable of the Hotel’s financial results, the financial results of their department, and the deviations vs. budget/projection.
- Ensure the fulfilment of the economic goals established in the department and be aware of the financial goals of the Hotel, as well as their fulfilment.
- Support the head of the department in placing orders following the established procedure, as well as in controlling materials and services.
- Support and participate in the identification of talent in their department.
- Identify high-potential staff and actively participate in the development of the team and trainees (if applicable).
- Follow up on the climate action plans defined by the department.
- Encourage their team’s participation in the wellness programs available at the Hotel.
- Promote the use of social media following the guidelines established by the company.
- Support in the recruitment of the team and its dissemination in social media.
- Be knowledgeable of the Brand philosophy, ensuring optimal implementation of the standards, operations, and identity manuals that apply to their department.
- Ensure the customer’s experience and personalize their stay, anticipating their needs and exceeding expectations.
- Manage customer incidents, communicating the actions taken to the Hotel’s Guest Experience Department.
- Be knowledgeable and share with the team the objectives of the Voice of the Customer and ensure their fulfilment, supporting the creation and definition of improvement plans if necessary.
- Be knowledgeable about the Sensory Architecture established for their areas and ensure compliance.
- Be knowledgeable of the Hotel’s services and facilities as well as the entertainment program, experiences, and events, ensuring that the team has all the information to be able to promote them to guests.
Health & Safety/ Healthy Workplace
- Be knowledgeable of the Hotel’s evacuation plan.
- Support in the responsibilities assigned to them in the Centre’s Self-Protection Manual or local equivalent in other countries.
- Ensure compliance with the Occupational Health and Safety Procedures and Instructions.
- Be knowledgeable of the personal protective equipment of the department and support in its correct implementation and use by means of the corresponding training actions.
- Assume the responsibilities assigned in the Occupational Health and Safety Management System Manual.
- Local language (depending on the property’s geographical location) and advanced English. A third language would be an asset.
Other Skill Required:
- Degree in Tourism, Hospitality, or Business.
- At least two years of experience.
- Well-organized with excellent multi-tasking abilities.
- Knowledge of M&E hotel operations.
- User-level knowledge in FOCUS & OPERA and Office package.
- Knowledge of luxury networks.
- Competencies: Global Vision, Results & Customer Orientated, Change Management.
- Outstanding vendor management skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Honesty and integrity
To apply for this position, please submit Your CV in English before 31.08.2023 through the email address: [email protected]
* All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality according to law No. 9887 set by the Albanian Parliament for the “Protection of Personal Data.”
Please note that only those candidates SELECTED for further consideration will be contacted.