Profesionisti Recruitment Agency is a Recruitment and Consulting Agency focused on evaluating Human Resources and facilitating businesses to select the right staff. Our mission is to help our customers source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations and to help those professionals find the best job opportunities in their respective fields and further their careers.
Job position: Line Cook
Contract Terms: Indefinite
Location: Gjiri i Lalëzit, Durrës, Albania.
Summary: We are looking for a motivated personality to fulfill the Line Cook position with outstanding to join the fantastic team of our International Client, one of the most significant and successful leaders in hospitality.
Mission: Responsible for the preparation/regeneration and presentation of meals made in the kitchen assigned to them, efficiently performing their duties, always complying with the quality standards and recipes defined for each of the dishes, paying particular attention to creativity, composition, seasoning, and presentation to ensure the satisfaction of both guests and customers, earning their recognition and a preference for hotel food. Most significant and successful investment group in the Western
Job Requirement and Functions:
- Complies with the instructions of their immediate superior regarding shifts, work schedules, duties, and workloads for the day with the support of the assigned Kitchen Assistant.
- Organizes the cold stores and refrigerators for their station to ensure the correct use of products, constantly aiming to achieve the highest levels of efficiency in the use of resources within their section and the department.
- Ensures that all refrigerated products are in good condition, using the least recent ones and saving the newer ones for later use. Constantly verifies that the refrigerators and cold stores are kept at the appropriate temperature.
- Produces dishes in line with the procedures and presentation defined in the quality standards, recipes, and photographs, monitoring portion sizes and ensuring that waste is minimized.
- Deliver all orders from the consumption area efficiently and timely, complying with all the specifications regarding garnishes, cooking times, etc.
- Complies with HACCP, safety, cleanliness, and hygiene standards, maintaining the highest standards of hygiene, cleanliness, and order, minimizing the risk of accidents due to unsafe practices, and ensuring the quality of the food prepared.
- Ensures that the products used in preparations meet the quality, quantity, and performance standards, reporting any anomaly or defects to their immediate superior.
- Be knowledgeable of the Brand philosophy and comply with the standards, operational and identity manuals that apply to their department.
- Ensure the customer’s experience and personalize their stay, anticipating their needs and exceeding expectations.
- Deal with customer incidents, communicating the actions taken to the person in charge. Escalate the incident to the person in charge if a solution cannot be found.
- Know the Voice of the Customer goals and execute the necessary actions to achieve them.
- Support their manager with the Sensory Architecture established for their areas.
- Be knowledgeable and promote the hotel’s services, facilities, entertainment program, experiences, and events.
Health & Safety/ Healthy Workplace
- Be knowledgeable of the hotel’s evacuation plan.
- Be knowledgeable of the personal protective equipment and use it correctly.
- Know the methods, work procedures, and risks inherent to their activity.
- Assume the responsibilities assigned in the Occupational Health and Safety Management System Manual.
- Local language (depending on the property’s geographical location) and advanced English. A third language would be an asset.
Other Skill Required:
- At least two years of experience.
- Well-organized with excellent multi-tasking abilities.
- User-level knowledge in FOCUS & OPERA and Office package.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Honesty and integrity
To apply for this position, please submit Your CV before 31.08.2023 through the email address: [email protected]
* All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality according to law No. 9887 set by the Albanian Parliament for the “Protection of Personal Data.”
Please note that only those candidates SELECTED for further consideration will be contacted.