Profesionisti Recruitment Agency is a Recruitment and Consulting Agency focused on evaluating Human Resources and facilitating businesses to select the right staff. Our purpose is to build trusted, long-term relationships with candidates and businesses. Our vision is to ensure that people in our market are inspired, motivated, trained and developed to embrace the future of work.
Job position: Intervention Manager Skills Development
Reporting to: Skills, Career Guidance, and Intermediation Team Leader
Location: Tirana, Albania.
Profesionisti Recruitment Agency on behalf of a development organization in Albania, is looking for a suitable candidate for the position of “Intervention Manager Skills Development”.
Main job purpose and Project goal: responsible for the design and the results-oriented implementation of interventions in Skills Development for private non-formal training providers with a special focus on the sectors of Tourism and ICT.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and manage interventions for allocated areas/subsectors according to the objective and strategy of the project.
- Coordinate necessary research and analysis and respective intervention areas.
- Design and document intervention strategies and concept notes for intervention areas.
- Following research and strategies, identify partners with the potential to initialize and trigger behavioral change. Ensure consistency of interventions with the overall project strategic framework and exchange between interventions and team members.
- Manage and coordinate relationships and contracts with contracting partners and provide strategic guidance and oversight (quality assurance)
- In coordination with the Monitoring Result Measurement Lead, design and implement a monitoring plan within the respective intervention area using results chains, provide quantitative and qualitative data, assist in analyses, and assessments, and contribute to knowledge products (capitalization).
- Contribute to Gender and Social Mainstreaming (GSI) in all interventions based on the GSI strategy and closely cooperating with the GSI Officer.
- Introduce and continuously update the communication officer/ on each intervention, including scaling up. Liaise with partners, assure quality control of communication products, respectively actively contribute to information products.
- Manage the intervention-specific portfolio; budget planning, monitoring, and reporting.
- Reporting within the team and for third parties.
- Contribute to Knowledge Management, sharing, and learning as a strategic project tool for reaching change and scale.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (business administration, economics, development, etc.)
The following Work Experiences, skills, and expertise are needed:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in implementing similar programs/projects related to private sector development or experiences in a leading position in the private sector.
- Knowledge and experience in Market System Development Approach are an advantage.
- Demonstrated experience working with Business Service Providers is an advantage.
- Experience with areas like digitalization, and innovation is an advantage.
- Management and coordination skills for simultaneous interventions.
- Creativity, strategic, and innovative thinking skills.
- Very good English and Albanian speaking and writing skills with the ability to write reports clearly and concisely.
- Experienced in budgeting and managing a portfolio as well as in monitoring.
- To work effectively as a team member helping others and contributing with new ideas.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Very good communication and presentation skills. Able to communicate information clearly and concisely both internally and externally to consultants/contractors.
- Manages the private sector– Remain up to date with sector trends, develop and maintain relations with lead firms, and public and private key stakeholders to identify opportunities for entry points.
- Drive – ensuring that significant goals are met, and critical issues are satisfactorily resolved, even in the face of substantial difficulties.
- Effective communicator – communicating effectively both in writing and orally with internal/external contacts.
- Planning and organizing – efficiently and effectively planning, organizing, and time management skills, reducing risks, and getting the program/project done.
- Persuasiveness – making persuasive, clear presentation of ideas or facts to internal/external contacts and gaining their agreement or acceptance.
- Teamwork – You work closely with your colleagues. Willingness to participate as a full member of the team and to effectively contribute even when the team is working on something of no direct personal interest.
- Problem solver – Being able to understand the big picture and easily recognize challenges before they occur. You make sense of complex and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
- Interpersonal Skills – dealing effectively and persuasively with a wide range of people and of social & business situations.
- Initiative – positively influencing situations by being proactive in acting.
We would love to hear from you If you have the qualifications listed above.
Send your CV and a Letter of Motivation, before 31/08/2023 by specifying the job title at: [email protected]
* All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality according to law No. 9887 set by the Albanian Parliament for the “Protection of Personal Data”.
Please note that only those candidates SELECTED for further consideration, will be contacted.