Profesionisti Recruitment Agency is a Recruitment and Consulting Agency focused on evaluating Human Resources and facilitating businesses select the right staff. Our mission is to help our customers source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations and to help those professionals find the best job opportunities in their respective fields and further their careers.
Job position: Intermediate Android Betting Factory
Department: Development Team
Location: Tirana (Albania), Hybrid
Summary: We are looking for an Intermediate Android Betting Factory who is the motivated and tech-savvy person for our client, one of the leading international operators in the regulated gaming sector and is currently active in Italy, Morocco, Turkey, and Albania, with an offer that includes lotteries, betting, online games, and amusement machines. The Company operates internationally in the retail channel through a network of over 47,000 points of sale and in the online one with 1.8 million consumers.
We are looking for an Android Developer to be included in the software development team, Tirana, and help us develop and maintain various software products. In addition, the developer will be part of the Betting platform team, responsible for developing and maintaining the betting application of the Company.
Android Developer responsibilities mainly deal with software development of applications on the mobile side in collaboration with the development team on the Italian branch. To be successful in this role, you should have experience using mobile logic and work well in a team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop new features for the applications
- Maintain existing applications by fixing problems or refactoring them to improve efficiency and reliability.
- Contributing to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Build high-quality code by developing both unit and integration testing
- Participate in code reviews to ensure new code conforms to the highest standards
- Collaborate with peer organizations, dev Ops, and support organizations on technical document projects.
Work Experiences and required skills:
- High proficiency in Kotlin programming language
- Strong knowledge of software architectures, design patterns for mission-critical applications
- Strong understanding of object-oriented design, SOLID principles
- Strong knowledge of mobile libraries like Live Data, Retrofit
- Strong understanding of MVVM architecture
- Hands-on experience with git
Nice to have:
- Experience in HTML, CSS, SQL
- Knowledge of the principles of REST, Open API
- Very good command of the English/ Italian language (written and spoken).
Looking for a role that can support your learning and career goals:
- Psychological well-being: online meditation courses, online medical service, and counseling service thanks to the support of certified psychologists and coaches.
- Continuous learning for soft and hard skills (es. OpenCafè Platform, trainee Bootcamp).
- Support for parents and children and new mothers’ contributions.
- Permanent Contract;
- Hybrid working;
- Flexible working time;
- Salary review based on performance (once a year).
- Company-Owned Devices: Laptop and business mobile phone;
- Supplemental Health Insurance.
- Pension fund.
- Evaluation of qualified candidates will include an assessment test, followed by an interview with the Development Team managers.
To apply for this position, please submit Your CV before 11.09.2023 through the email address: [email protected]
* All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality according to law No. 9887 set by the Albanian Parliament for the “Protection of Personal Data.”
Please note that only those candidates SELECTED for further consideration will be contacted.