Profesionisti Recruitment Agency is a Recruitment and Consulting Agency focused on evaluating Human Resources and facilitating businesses to select the right staff. Our mission is to help our customers source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations and to help those professionals find the best job opportunities in their respective fields and further their careers.
Job position: Director of Sales (Hospitality)
Contract Terms: Indefinite
Location: Gjiri i Lalëzit, Durrës, Albania.
Summary: We are looking for a motivated and dynamic personality to fulfill the Director of Sales position with outstanding organizational and sales skills to join the fantastic team of our International Client, one of the most significant and successful leaders in hospitality.
Mission: Ensures that the hotel’s Sales and Marketing objectives are met and is responsible for managing and developing the hotel’s sales team.the most significant and successful investment group in the Western
Job Requirement and Functions:
- Develops the sales strategy for the hotel/s under their responsibility, complying with each hotel’s Business Plan, as well as the revenue budget together with the area Revenue Management team and the hotel’s GM;
- Ensures the implementation of the High-End sales strategy in the sales area’s Premium hotels;
- Participates in the definition of the Premium Sales strategy by providing input on the destination;
- Defines the hotel’s sales objectives and validates them with the Area Director of Sales as well as with the Premium Director of Sales;
- Monitors the sales targets defined for the Premium hotels under their responsibility and coordinates the necessary actions to achieve the defined targets by moving the required levers with the Sales Partner to ensure production in the High End, Leisure, BT & MICE, E-Commerce, and OTAs segments;
- Defines and implements the Business Plan of the Premium hotels under their responsibility and validates with the Area Director of Sales and Premium Director of Sales;
- Follows up on the objectives of the Premium hotels under their responsibility and identifies and coordinates with the Premium Sales Partner the hotels’ sales needs;
- Management of luxury Local Accounts;
- Ensures the correct preparation and execution of sales inspection visits of any nature or segment, which are to take place in the hotels under their responsibility;
- Oversees the management of group quotations in the hotels under their responsibility.
- For hotels centralized in the Sales Area Groups Cluster: analyses the sales reports distributed by the Cluster with conversion and issuance data for their hotels;
- Ensures the correct and complete implementation of FOCUS CRM for sales and group business management in all their teams (external sales and groups cluster), as well as the proper performance of the MICE processes established by the Segment;
- Collaboration with the Revenue Sales Partner in the implementation of the hotel’s pricing strategy;
- Together with Revenue Management, defines the pricing/revision of meeting room and venue rentals for Premium hotels in their area. Participates in the definition of prices/revision of the F&B offer related to the MICE segment to ensure that it maintains coherence with the product, destination, and the completion in this Segment;
- Develops and follow up on a specific new hotel pre-opening action plan in coordination with their Sales Partner and segments and ensure that they cover all potential markets and segments for the new hotel;
- Budgeting of sales actions to ensure the visibility and positioning of the hotel in potential markets and segments;
- Plans with the Sales Partner the global campaigns where the hotel should participate in the necessary segments and sources and ensures the correct distribution of these campaigns.
- Participate in the digitalization plans planned for the Sales & Marketing teams.
- Ensure that their team’s results of the site inspections are reported to the hotel’s GM.
- Participate in preparing their department’s budget according to the set guidelines.
- Follow up on the defined budget, ensure compliance with it, and report any deviations within the department to the Business Partner. Participate in the definition of the necessary corrective measures to minimize negative impacts and monitor them together with the Business Partner;
- Analyse the reason for deviations, participate in the definition of corrective actions, and promote the implementation of disciplinary actions within their department;
- To ensure the fulfilment of their department’s economic goals while being aware of the hotel’s financial goals and their fulfilment. Convey information to their team clearly;
- They are responsible for all orders, both for the purchase of materials and for the contracting of services, for their department, as well as for placing and confirming them following the established procedure;
- Control and monitoring of their area’s Operational PAI, respecting the timings set by the company;
- Ensure compliance with the applicable regulations in the daily processes of their department, which affect the department’s performance and internal control;
- Collaborate on departmental review points during audits and establish action plans to address the reported issues.
- Review the training plan with the hotel’s General Management and HR area to propose training actions based on the team’s needs.
- Identify high-potential staff and actively participate in developing their team and trainees (if applicable).
- Conduct their team’s performance reviews.
- Be knowledgeable and analyse the climate results of their department. Then, design the action plans with the team and implement them while ensuring participation in the measurement period.
- Ensure their team’s participation in the wellness programs made available to them.
- Promote the use of social media following the guidelines established by the company.
- Actively participate in the recruitment of their team and its dissemination on social media.
- Keeping track of the presence of the staff under their command and resolving any possible incidents.
- Planning work shifts, absence control, and promoting the use of the holiday period by team members.
- Inform HR of possible extensions, termination of contracts, and any other incident in the performance of their work that could lead to a warning or sanction.
- Manage payroll payments with HR (overtime, days off, night work, etc.).
- Be knowledgeable of the sizing ratios and apply the staffing guide defined for their hotel, making proposals for revision when the operation requires.
- Be knowledgeable of the Brand philosophy, ensuring optimal implementation of the standards, operations, and identity manuals that apply to their department.
- To ensure the customer experience, personalizing their stay, anticipating their needs, and exceeding their expectations.
- Manage customer incidents, communicating the actions taken to the hotel’s Guest Experience Department.
- Be knowledgeable about the Sensory Architecture established for their areas and ensure compliance.
- To expose sustainability as a selling attribute in the requests addressed to the hotel.
- Responsible communication is based on transparency, truthfulness, and rigor.
Health & Safety/ Healthy Workplace
- Be knowledgeable of the hotel’s evacuation plan.
- Embrace the responsibilities assigned in the Centre’s Self-Protection Manual or local equivalent in other countries.
- Ensure compliance with the Occupational Health and Safety Procedures and Instructions.
- Be knowledgeable of the personal protection equipment in their department and ensure its correct implementation and use utilizing the corresponding training actions.
- Verify proper compliance with safety regulations.
- Participate in ongoing risk assessment.
- Assume the responsibilities assigned in the Occupational Health and Safety Management System Manual.
- Local language (depending on the property’s geographical location) and advanced English. A third language would be an asset.
Other Skill Required:
- Degree in Tourism, Hospitality, or Business.
- At least five years of experience.
- Well-organized with excellent multi-tasking abilities.
- Ability to make decisions and define their area’s sales department strategy.
- Knowledge and business B2B, Corporate, and MICE contacts.
- Outstanding ability to communicate and negotiate.
- Hands-on and results-oriented.
- Customer service and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of PMS Opera Cloud and Focus tools.
- Availability to travel.
To apply for this position, please submit Your CV before 31.08.2023 through the email address: [email protected]
* All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality according to law No. 9887 set by the Albanian Parliament for the “Protection of Personal Data.”
Please note that only those candidates SELECTED for further consideration will be contacted.