Profesionisti Recruitment Agency is a Recruitment and Consulting Agency focused on evaluating Human Resources and facilitating businesses select the right staff. Our mission is to help our customers source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations and to help those professionals find the best job opportunities in their respective fields and further their careers.
Job position: BE Team Leader for Lottery factory
Department: Development Team
Location: Tirana (Albania), Hybrid
Summary: We are looking for a BE Team Leader for a Lottery factory who is a motivated and tech-savvy person for our client, one of the leading international operators in the regulated gaming sector and is currently active in Italy, Morocco, Turkey, and Albania, with an offer that includes lotteries, betting, online games, and amusement machines. The Company operates internationally in the retail channel through a network of over 47,000 points of sale and in the online one with 1.8 million consumers.
The Team Leader must be able to evaluate and identify software solutions, make intuitive high-level decisions for software development, see the “big picture,” and create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team. The Team Leader has a solid technical background and excellent IT skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Team management and mentoring subordinates
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high availability and performance.
- Contributing to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Build high-quality code by developing both unit and integration testing
- Participate in code reviews to ensure new code conforms to the highest standards
- Collaborate with peer organizations, dev Ops, and support organizations on technical document projects
Work Experiences and required skills:
- Strong experience in distributed, web-based enterprise applications
- Strong Knowledge of object-oriented design, SOLID principles, Java 8+
- Proficiency in Spring framework (Spring Boot, Core, Web, Data)
- Strong Knowledge about the following architectures: Micro Services, EDA, N-Tier, SOA, Multi-threading
- Strong Knowledge of CI/CD environment
- Strong Knowledge of Message-Oriented Middleware (Apache ActiveMQ preferable)
- Proficiency with containers such as Docker, podman, etc., and experience with orchestration technologies (Kubernetes preferable)
- Hands-on experience with Enterprise Integration Patterns (Apache Camel is a big plus)
Nice to have:
- Hands-on experience with Apache Karaf (especially blueprint and camel integrations) or any other OSGI frameworks
- Know how about UDP protocol
- Very good command of the English/ Italian language (written and spoken).
Looking for a role that can support your learning and career goals:
- Psychological well-being: online meditation courses, online medical service, and counseling service thanks to the support of certified psychologists and coaches.
- Continuous learning for soft and hard skills (es. OpenCafè Platform, trainee Bootcamp).
- Support for parents and children and new mothers’ contributions.
- Permanent Contract;
- Hybrid working;
- Flexible working time;
- Salary review based on performance (once a year).
- Company-Owned Devices: Laptop and business mobile phone;
- Supplemental Health Insurance.
- Pension fund.
- Evaluation of qualified candidates will include an assessment test, followed by an interview with the Development Team managers.
To apply for this position, please submit Your CV before 11.09.2023 through the email address: [email protected]
* All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality according to law No. 9887 set by the Albanian Parliament for the “Protection of Personal Data.”
Please note that only those candidates SELECTED for further consideration will be contacted.